CONTENT CONTRIBUTION, MODERATION AND APPROVAL POLICY (CMAP)
Content would be contributed by the authorized Content Manager in a consistent fashion to maintain uniformity and to bring in standardization along with associated metadata and keywords. In order to present the content as per the requirement of the viewer, organize the content in categorized manner and to retrieve the relevant content efficiently, the content is contributed to the website through a Content Management System which would be web-based having user-friendly interface.
The content on the website goes through the entire life-cycle process of:-
Whenever the content gets changed we do have approval policy as follows.
- Content preparation as per the Instruction
- Content will be approved based on the draft version
- Content will be incorporated in the website
- Newly updated content will be verified by the team
- Once verification has been done, we will upload the content to the server
- Once uploaded the content the new website details will be verified in a regularinterval on the production server.
Once the content is contributed it is approved and moderated prior to being published on the Website. If the content is rejected at any level then it is reverted back to the originator of the content for modification.
Chennai Port Trust has prescribed the appropriate Moderator & Approver for each of the content element.